These statements unworldly doctor, to whom thousands of lives, which created its own health system and cured many of his patients, contains all basic principles of modern preventive medicine.
The idea that advanced medicine is of little help to preserve and enhance the public health of course is not new. In the 70s talked about this famous doctor N. M. Amosov in his book “Reflections on health”.
These statements unworldly experienced doctor, to whom thousands of lives, which created its own health system and cured with its help not only himself but many of his patients, contains all basic principles of modern preventive medicine:
1. In most diseases do not blame nature, not society, but only the man himself. Most often, he gets sick of laziness and greed, but sometimes unreasonable.
2. Do not rely on medicine. It really cures many diseases, but can not make a person healthy… More be afraid to fall prisoner to the doctors! Sometimes they tend to exaggerate the weakness of man and the power of their science, create in people a imaginary illness and issue promissory notes that can’t pay.
3. To be healthy, need their own efforts, permanent and significant. Replace them with nothing.
People, fortunately, so perfect that to recover health you can almost always. The necessary effort increases with human aging and deepening of the disease.
4. The value of any effort is determined by incentives, incentives — the importance of the purpose, time and probability of achieving it. And very sorry, but also character. Unfortunately, health as an important goal stands before man, when death becomes a close reality.
5. For health are equally necessary four conditions: exercise, restricted eating, healthy habits, rest time and the ability to relax. And the fifth — a happy life! Unfortunately, without the first four she health does not provide.
6. Nature gracious: just 20-30 minutes of physical education per day, but one to suffocate, sweat and pulse to increase in half. If it’s time to double, it will do fine.
7. You need to limit yourself to food. Keep the weight as low in the ratio of the height in centimeters minus 100.
8. The ability to relax — the science, but it needs more character. If he was!
9. They say that health — happiness in itself. This is incorrect. Health is so easy to get used to and cease to notice it. However, it helps to achieve happiness in the family and work. Helps, but does not define. However, the disease is certainly a misfortune.
Before you learn how to operate and care for the public good, which man will serve, he needs to learn to take care of himself. This is particularly true for teachers and doctors involved in the care and treatment of the younger generation.
This question is not indicative of the propaganda of selfishness and does not contradict the norms of Christian morality, because one of the main gospel commandments. “Love your neighbor as yourself”
The primacy of love in this instruction remains with the subject of the action against himself that each man must be the Builder of his own health, indirectly confirmed by the experience of modern Germany
One of the most common and at the same time an illusory belief is the following — the more money the state invests in the health of its citizens, the healthier they become. Spending on health care in this country is one of the first places in the world, however, the Germans considered themselves a nation of sick people.
Welcome vitaminoterapiya’s statistics: every tenth disabled, one in five has a mental disorder, one in three suffer from allergies More than 10 million Germans have high blood pressure, suffer from rheumatism or back pain, five million stones in the bile ducts, four liver, three with chronic bronchitis. More than a million have cancer, 10 million Germans hard of hearing 15 million fatties, three million — chronic alcoholics.
In society, claiming personal responsibility for all his actions and relationships, health becomes independently meaningful value, because without good health man will not be able to participate fully in the inevitable market competition, will not be able to enrich society high personal achievements
If in the old paradigm, the society won at the expense of loss of personality, in the new paradigm of society benefits at the expense of winning personality, which is achieved by providing them with opportunities for personal growth and development in all spheres, and primarily in the field of health.
In the current environment, to ensure an acceptable standard of living, many have to work several jobs In turn, the work of many entrepreneurs different non-working day, a large amount of stress caused by the continuous switching from one activity to another.
At the same time, the public health system in many respects not yet able to fully take care of the health of its citizens. All this suggests that, together with the reorganization of the social system must change and the belief system on human health.
The attention of doctors and their patients must move from treating disease to prevention and the promotion of ways of achieving health in its totality, when one can enjoy life fully to reveal inherent in it the potential to realize your personal growth and moving social progress.
It signals a shift in health paradigms, i.e. ways of solving problems related to health.